Monday, May 29, 2006

Hey readers (if there are any).

I've got a new wordcounter on your left there, from TheCosmicChz. The link just goes back to the original word counter. It counts actual words, and not just every five or six spaces/characters as one word, unlike that other wordcounter I was using before. I'm not sure which one is more correct, but I tested some of my old posts and found that I had a considerible less amount of words than I had originally thought. I'm not sure if having a new wordcounter is good or bad for me. In one way, it will force me to write more to prepare me for the upcoming NaNoWriMo in November, but in another way, it's bad because I have to write more to make up for the loss of words that I originally wrote. NaNoWriMo is on the honor system though, I doubt they'd really take the time to check all of the novels that pass the 50k word mark. Still, better safe than sorry.

This post: 170 words... sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home