Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Change is happening again in my life.
The tides are turning and outside the door
I see the green leaves changing to colors of
brown and gold and red and black burnt umber.

It's summer now, but that only happens
once a year and then it is gone into
annals in my mind of times long ago.

I remember one time when I was six
and my sister and I went down to the
creek and we played in the water until
we got sick. Then we ran to our mom and
she made us some soup to warm our insides.

We're both diff'rent now, my sister and I.
We like diff'rent things, we eat diff'rent pie.
My sister and I, we like diff'rent things
but we'll always be sisters, my sister
and I.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck with the change. Everything is in a state of perpetual motion I am afraid

8/30/2005 12:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just bloghopping. Have a great day! ;)

BA~~226

8/31/2005 12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home