Monday, April 18, 2005

I've decided I'm going to be a playwright.

No really, I want to. How long this fad is going to last, I'm not sure, but I do know I don't want a regular nine-to-five job like regular people. Anything I work at, I'm gonna damn well love. None of this working for other people shit. I work for myself and no other. I might open a store and hope it works well.

Another thing I'd like to do is start companies. Maybe not huge companies, but I'd like to start business for other people and then buy out later. You know, provide the seed money. I'm not sure if I'd be good at that, but it'd be something neat to do.

Being a playwright would require going back to school. That's okay, I could do that. At least I'd care more than when I went to school the first time around. The first time was just to please the folks, and goodness knows I have a weak spot for doing what my parents want. I'm not sure why I do it, I just do. I'd love to just leave my father's office and take off for the sunset, but I know he needs me and that sucks ass.

Ass suck.

Anyway, I'm going to try to start writing regularly, continue singing and continue attempting to write songs. Hopefully I'll come up with something awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home